Visit Our Thrift Store in Lancaster
1512 Fellowship Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601
Thursday & Friday: 10am-4pm
Saturday: 9am-12 noon
Help spread the word about our Thrift Store—LIKE us on Facebook! Facebook.com/TreasuresShared
Thrift Store to raise funds for benevolent care at Calvary Homes.
- To raise funds for benevolent care at Calvary Homes by selling gently used furniture, household goods, and ladies’ accessories
- To provide a place for residents and friends to donate useable household belongings
- To provide an outreach to our community
Are you looking for lesser-known thrift stores in Lancaster, PA? Our Calvary Treasures Thrift Store is something of a best kept secret right nearby!
Our Essential MISSION at Calvary Treasures Thrift Store
Please join us at Calvary Homes in our essential mission to better serve senior adults at our non-profit, charitable retirement community in a manner that glorifies our Lord Jesus Christ. Shop with us or donate today.
Every donation or purchase that you make helps enrich more senior adults’ lives by supporting our benevolent care fund. Benevolent care provides financial security for each and every resident in our community, even if they outlive their financial assets.
As one of Lancaster, PA’s best continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), we’ve designed our 38-acre campus for carefree retirement living, with plenty of engaging activities, convenient shops, and recreational opportunities. These include such services and amenities as:
Shops and Recreation
We offer convenient shopping and recreation rooms for our residents to enjoy.
We provide plenty of engaging activities for our tight-knit resident community.
Whether it’s bus or van service to a local store or doctor’s appointments—we get our residents to where they need to go.
From short-term rehabilitation therapy to more comprehensive treatments and services, we provide for our residents’ health.
The resident councils work together to promote unity and enhance resident quality of life.
We provide a community of faith for our residents with devotion and worship hours, fellowship get-togethers, and more.
We are happy to receive your donations.
Gently used items we are seeking include:
- furniture (tables, chairs, sofas, fabric chairs, dining room sets, kitchen table and chairs, chests, small tables), lamps, small rugs, kitchen items, dishes, silverware, glassware, decorative mirrors, wall art, holiday decorations, scarves, jewelry, pocketbooks, canes.
Sorry, but we are not accepting:
- clothes, shoes, personal items (shavers and grooming tools), books, magazines, curtain rods, wallpaper, shower seats, drapes, blinds, cassettes, cell phones, CDs/DVDs, electronics (except flat screens & portable DVD players), mattresses, pillows, stuffed animals, paint, hazardous materials, Community Aid clothing donations.
Note: We expect the Community Aid collection bin located next to the Thrift Store to be removed soon. Please do not leave items in the box as they will be discarded. You may take donated items of clothing to the location below for credit toward Calvary Homes:
Community Aid Thrift Store
31 Rohrerstown Road
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603
Monday-Saturday: 9am to 3pm
Help Stock our Inventory—Donate Today
Times to bring donations to the Thrift Store:
Fridays – 10am to 12 noon
Thrift Store Treasures
Plan to come and shop the reasonably priced items throughout Calvary Treasures Thrift Store.
You may find some “special treasures” that will bless you while the proceeds bless others. Sample items.
Benevolent Care at Calvary Homes
Giving to benevolent care is an important way to broadly impact the lives of older adults. An increasing number of seniors with complex medical needs outlive their retirement resources that once provided for their care. Gifts for benevolent care extend resources enabling Calvary Homes to continue the same quality of care and daily assistance should a resident’s resources become inadequate to cover the full cost of care.
If you have any additional questions about our Calvary Treasures Thrift Store, making a donation, or would like more senior housing information, please contact us. We’re happy to hear from you.