These are the latest updates on campus changes that may affect you!
- The Main Entrance, Receptionist and Lobby are now relocated to the Nissley Building . See “A” on campus map. Visitor parking is available at locations marked “P” on the campus map and street parking along Fellowship Drive.
- The Marketing Office will remain open in its current location marked “M” on the campus map. All unscheduled marketing visits should go to the main entrance in the Nissley Building.
- The former main entrance and lobby is now closed to the public. See “C” on the campus map.
- The Business Offices, Social Services, Chaplain, selected Nursing Administration Offices, and the CEO are now located in Cathedral Hall. See “B” on the campus map.
- The Human Resources Department is now located in the Nissley Building. See “A” on the campus map.
- The Development Office is now located in the Hamilton Building behind the Grandview Café. See “D” on the campus map.
- The Library is now relocated to the former Nissley Dining Room, see “E” on the campus map.
- The Hair Salon is now located in Main Personal Care, see “F” on the campus map.
- The Gift Shop will reopen in February in Main Personal Care, see “F” on the campus map.
- Construction areas, shown on the site plan in blue, will be designated with yellow caution tape or temporary fencing. NO ONE is permitted within areas so designated at any time of day or night.
Revisit this page on our website frequently for current updates and announcements affecting visitors to campus.
To read more about our renovation plans for this project, click here.
To learn about the Caring and Preparing for Today and Tomorrow capital campaign, click here.