Calvary Homes Renovations
We now are able to begin use of the new Community Center and Administrative addition! The new parking area, surrounding this new addition and our main entrance are available for resident and public parking. Campus and interior directional signage will be coming in time but the new covered portico and the two access points from Fellowship Drive and Elizabeth Drive should be clearly visible. Our main entrance lobby and reception desk are now functional in this new addition as are numerous administrative and healthcare offices. This new addition and the connecting corridor past Crichton Chapel greatly improves travel paths through the main buildings; a change everyone will appreciate! Crichton Chapel will be completed in early September with furnishings arriving in mid to late September.
Renovations on the healthcare first floor continue with the west side of the south hall nearing completion. About mid-September these renovations will shift to the west side of the south hall and be completed before Christmas. This progress, however, does not mean we are soon finished! We have renovations yet to begin in the Nissley, Personal Care and Cathedral Hall buildings and this work will likely begin after the holidays.
These are the latest updates on campus changes that may affect our visitors!
- Those persons wishing to visit residents in the Lower Level Health Care neighborhood should use the new elevator in the Community and Administrative center addition to the lower level.
- The First Floor Health Care neighborhood is reached through a new doorway just off the new entrance lobby by the shingle sided wall.
- Personal care and apartment areas are reached using the new entrance lobby and connecting corridor past Crichton Chapel to the Community Core connecting corridor running east and west connecting all our main buildings.
- The Nissley Center entrance should only be used by residents and visitors for Nissley Center.
- NOTE the new Campus and First Floor maps below.
Please do not enter any construction area within the temporary fencing or within any caution taped areas.
Revisit this page frequently for updates affecting visitors to campus.
CLICK HERE to learn about the Caring and Preparing for Today and Tomorrow capital campaign to support the renovations.