Our Latest Retirement Home Renovations
We have now moved into the new Hurter Community and Administrative Center! The new parking area, surrounding this addition and our main entrance are available for resident and public parking. Campus and interior directional signage will be coming in time but the new covered portico and the two access points from Fellowship Drive and Elizabeth Drive should be clearly visible. Our main entrance lobby and reception desk are now functional as are numerous administrative and healthcare offices. This new addition and the connecting corridor past Crichton Chapel greatly improves travel paths through the main buildings; a change everyone will appreciate! Crichton Chapel is now available for use, including a lovely new baby grand piano and digital organ. Renovations on the healthcare first floor continue with the east side of the south hall now underway. The south hall and the new country kitchen and dining area should be completed before Christmas. This progress, however, does not mean we are soon finished! We have renovations yet to begin in the Nissley, Personal Care, and Cathedral Hall buildings and this work will likely begin after the holidays.
These are the latest updates on campus changes that may affect our visitors!
Upon entering the new main entrance lobby you will have new paths to travel through the building as follows:
- Those persons wishing to visit residents in the Lower Level Health Care neighborhood should use the new elevator in the Community and Administrative center addition to the lower level.
- The First Floor Health Care neighborhood is reached through a new doorway just off the new entrance lobby by the shingle sided wall.
- Personal care and apartment areas are reached using the new entrance lobby and connecting corridor past Crichton Chapel to the Community Core connecting corridor running east and west connecting all our main buildings.
- The Nissley Center entrance should only be used by residents and visitors for Nissley Center.
- NOTE the new Campus and First Floor maps below.
Revisit this page frequently for updates affecting visitors to campus.