Give Your Donations Locally to Support Our Capital Campaign
Calvary Homes is seeking help to improve privacy, dignity, and choice for senior adults. To this end, we have undertaken major renovations which will provide enhanced services and quality of life for today’s and tomorrow’s seniors. We are calling the campaign to raise funds needed to help complete these improvements the “Caring and Preparing for Today and Tomorrow” campaign. Since starting the campaign in January 2018, we have reached Capital campaign gifts and pledges of $1,548,679 with 288 donors and 77% of our goal.
.We praise God and deeply thank the donors who have made this progress possible. We ask you to join these friends of Calvary Homes and help us reach our full goal. Gifts can be spread out through the end of 2022 making it easier to give generously. Complete the reply form below or scroll down to the Donate button to make a gift on-line.
To learn more about the campaign and various ways you can support this project, complete the reply form below or contact the Development Office at 717-824-8816.
Use the “Donate” button below to make a gift to the Caring and Preparing for Today and Tomorrow Campaign using Pay Pal or your credit card. Please indicate in the “Write a Note” box the intended purpose for your gift and any tribute information.
Ways to Make a Difference
There are several ways you can improve the life of seniors for generations to come:
- Making a single gift or a series of gifts over the next three to five years
- Make a gift to honor Dr. Eric Crichton through a naming gift for Crichton Chapel
- Taking advantage of your employer’s matching gifts program in support of the campaign
- Gifting your annual RMD (required minimum distribution), or a portion thereof, from a traditional IRA
- Making a direct gift of appreciated stock, mutual funds, life insurance, gifts-in-kind, or real estate
- Using an IRA Charitable Rollover for your gift, taking advantage of potential tax saving (for gifts of $1,000 to $100,000)
- Opening a Charitable Gift Annuity which provides a portion of your gift directly toward the capital campaign while providing on-going income (at attractive fixed rates) to you and, if selected, to a loved one for the remainder of your life
- Creation of a charitable trust
In honor of Dr. Eric Crichton’s longstanding service to Calvary Church and Calvary Homes over a span of nearly 57 years, Calvary Homes’ Board of Directors has recognized Dr. Crichton by naming our new chapel, Crichton Chapel, in honor of his outstanding service to God and our local community. The dedication of Crichton Chapel was held on Sunday, November 24, 2019 with nearly 200 in attendance. The video of the dedication service can be found on YouTube: Crichton Chapel Dedication.
During 2018-2019 Calvary Homes was receiving gifts and pledges to help fund the chapel’s construction. We are now pleased to announce we have received $150,100 in gifts and pledges for Crichton Chapel from 122 donors. We praise God for everyone participating in this worthy project, one appreciated by so many people each day.
Gifts to Calvary Fellowship Homes (CFH) are voluntary and tax deductible within IRS guidelines. The official registration and financial information for CFH may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free in PA, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.