In order to complete the full scope of renovations, Calvary Homes needs the gifts of friends and the local community. Currently we are seeking volunteers to help us spread the word about this exciting and life-changing project. We are calling the campaign “Caring and Preparing for Today and Tomorrow”. To learn more about the campaign and various ways you can support this project, complete the reply form below or contact the Development Office at 717-824-8816 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Make a Difference
There are several ways to help in the campaign including:
- Volunteering to host an Awareness Meeting about the renovation project in your home for your own friends and family members. We provide a video, brochures, and the presentation. You provide the location, the invitees, and light refreshments.
- Volunteering to help Capital Campaign Committee members with outreach to current and potential new donors.
- Making a single gift or a series of gifts over the next three to five years.
- Taking advantage of your employer’s matching gifts program in support of the campaign.
- Gifting part or all of your yearly required minimum distribution from a retirement account.
- Making a direct gift of stock, mutual funds, life insurance, gifts-in-kind, or real estate.
- Using an IRA Charitable Rollover to take advantage of potential tax advantages for gifts of $1,000 to $100,000.
- Creating a Charitable Gift Annuity which provides a portion of your gift directly toward the capital campaign with the balance invested to provide on-going income payments to you and, if selected, to a loved one for the remainder of your life.
- Creation of a charitable trust.